Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup that has a platform for scheduling meetings that allows companies of all sizes to manage meetings, chat requests, calendars, etc. This company offers interesting employment opportunities to work remotely from anywhere. In fact, his team is 100% remote .
Therefore, it is a company with a culture of remote work . In fact, your team can work from anywhere in the world, as long as they show up at their weekly Zoom meeting .
Advantages of working at Chili Piper
The company offers interesting benefits for its employees:
- Since 2016 they work remotely.
- Unlimited vacations.
- 401k plan offered by the company.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere.
- Equipment/software/technology you need to do your job.
How to Access Chili Piper Remote Job Postings
The company has several departments where you can find remote job offers. Between them:
- Customer Support & Success
- You go out
Obviously, to work in this company, in addition to meeting the requirements of each job, it is necessary to have a good level of English.
Let’s move on to one of the most important points:
Where to see and apply to open vacancies to work at Chili Piper? What are the steps you must follow to send your application to the job offers of this company?
All these questions will be answered below:
- Access the official employment portal at Chili Piper and click on “See Open Positions”
- Once inside, you only have to review the available job offers.
- If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply by clicking on “Apply now”.
- Now you only have to fill in the data, answer the questions on the form and send your application.
A fairly simple process.
Resume to work at Chili Piper
If you want to improve your resume, here are some free resources and tools to build a successful resume . Good advice, prepare your resume for the position you are going to apply for.
You also have information and motivation letter templates that you can download and fill out to send to the company.
READ ALSO: Guide to living in Portugal