About the job
Support Specialist (2nd line) (Remote from Poland – only)
12600-21000 PLN miesięcznie
Madiff Sp. z o.o.
Gaming/lottery industry / 100% remote (or hybrid work – office in Warsaw) / long-term contract
- Owns set up and configuration of the RGS (Remote Gaming Server) administrator system in particular areas
- Handles all second line escalation of Application RGS issues and problems
- Work with L3 team to diagnoses highly complex technical issues and works with functional experts to resolve them
- Assists in Customer Service training, quality assessment and monitoring of RGS enquiries
- Monitor trends and activity within the RGS system with focus on RGS application, making recommendations for changes where appropriate
- Develops training material and delivers training and coaching to RGS Customers
- Evaluate and recommends RGS System enhancements
- Heavily analytical with the ability to understand and develop semi-complex reports and analysis
- Able to communicate complex ideas and systems
- 1-to 3-years’ IT support experience plus a bias towards analytics and system knowledge
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Casino/Lottery operations experience
- Knowledge/Experience/Understanding of integration processes from the point of implementation /development phases to production roll-out
- Knowledge of desktop/mobile browser debugging highly desirable
- Knowledge of system networking highly desirable
- Knowledge of understanding of API (SOAP/REST) data exchange and XML reading highly desirable
- IT support
Nice to have:
We provide technology, resource and knowledge to deliver innovation and efficiency. Performance and achievement are our core business. Our mission is to add value to our customers’ businesses by providing digital and technological innovation services, delivering disruptive results and making our clients stand out in their market.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit solid.jobs.