About the job
We are on a mission to make science open so everyone can live healthy lives on a healthy planet.
Who we are
Frontiers is an award-winning open science platform and leading open access scholarly publisher.
We are one of the largest and most cited publishers globally. To date, our 200,000 freely available research articles have received more than 1 billion views and downloads and 2 million citations.
Our journals span science, health, humanities and social sciences, engineering, and sustainability. And we continue to expand into new academic disciplines so more researchers can publish open access.
Be part of the publishing revolution and help us transform the way research is published, evaluated, and communicated to the world.
Institutional Partnerships works with research institutions, libraries, consortia and funders to improve the ways researchers are supported when publishing open access.
We are recruiting a Reporting Analyst within our Institutional Partnerships team to report into the Head of Institutional Partnerships. You will play a crucial role in expanding Frontiers’ Institutional Partnerships Program by driving critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing reports.
- Manage the delivery and maintenance of all relevant reports on internal data
- Provide or support provision of necessary internal bespoke data needed for strategic AA-AAA customer proposals as well as drafting bespoke yearly consortium reports based on internal data including financials
- Provide guidance to our Institutional Partnerships teams on what internal data reports can be found where and training on relevant systems to download and deal with them (such as Tableau)
- Ensure validity of all internal data reports and internal data
- Work with our Institutional Partnerships Development unit and PubDev to develop method for assessing impact of PubDev campaigns targeting researchers leveraging institutional partnerships (with the goal of maximising the impact of our Institutional Partnerships program on the overall business) and create reports on the campaign impact
- Work with our Institutional Partnerships Development on developing methods for tracking impact of partnerships on number of articles (submissions, acceptances, publications, rejections) and financial aspects such as Fee Support, discounts and average APC
- Solid experience in developing, managing and running data gathering and analytical projects and analyses
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Data management, data visualisation and report writing skills, extensive experience working with Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts required.
- Experience of Tableau and Salesforce are a plus
- (Min.) Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
With more than 50 nationalities represented in our global team, you will work regularly with teammates in other countries, and with our community of researchers, editors, and authors from around the globe.
Our mission to create solutions for healthy lives also extends to the working environment we provide for our employees.
-100% remote working
Employees now have the flexibility to choose where they want to work, with remote working available on a part- or full-time basis (not applicable to some Business Support jobs due to nature of role).
-Learning and development
All employees have access to LinkedIn Learning (and Pluralsight for our technology team), an annual personal learning budget, and dedicated L&D time.
We offer free online yoga classes, an employee assistance plan, access to the Headspace app, and four wellbeing days on top of your annual leave allowance.
Employees can dedicate three days each year to volunteer for a personal cause or through our volunteering partner platform, Alaya.
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination – including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit frontiersin.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.