About the job
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The EMEA Talent Acquisition Organization supports all hiring countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa – comprising nearly 40 possible hiring locations. The largest recruiting locations include Poland, the United Kingdom and Israel.
This role is based in Krakow, Poland and is reporting to the EMEA and APAC Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Management of candidates’ scheduling process, ensuring logistics and handling expenses
- Preparation of employment contracts for MSI employees
- Providing assistance to hiring managers in relation to the recruitment and onboarding process
- Taking part in job fairs and other recruitment events
- Receiving, screening, and filing incoming resumes; background checks
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process
- Promoting the MSI image to candidates and external service providers
- Providing general support for the Talent Acquisition department and related stakeholders
Bachelor / Master degree
- Fluent English (C1)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step on the way.
Also, To Reward Your Hard Work You’ll Get
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Retirement Plan
- Flexible working hours (usually day start between 7-10)
- A strong collaborative culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit motorolasolutions.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.