About the job
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
Our product is pretty unique in the sense that it’s highly customizable – this means it can be used for simple use cases but also more complex use cases. We need someone with a wide range of understanding of all use cases to recommend and customize the best path for new users.
ClickUp places customers as our absolute foremost priority. We want users to not only experience the best customer success in the industry but also to encounter the best customer experience they’ve ever had. You’ll help customers unlock their potential and raise the standards when it comes to productivity.
This role entails ClickUp onboarding and implementation, building strong client relationships, designing unique and creative solutions for specific workflows, and ensuring value for our customers’ organizations. You’ll work alongside validated leaders within the industry and deliver on the ClickUp experience. We are looking for a teammate who is ready to roll up their sleeves, onboard large teams, handle implementation and success projects, and report on key analytics to continually make our product and the customer experience even better.
- Act as project manager to lead client onboarding implementation projects of ClickUp.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with ClickUp.
- Document customer requirements and translate them into solution designs.
- Design solutions to embed ClickUp in our customers’ business workflows, training customers on how to use the product.
- Build and deliver training to empower customers to take the product as their own.
- Educate customers on the full value of ClickUp to improve usage of features with full user adoption.
- Provide client and team status updates on project progress.
- As the “eyes & ears on the ground”, partner with Sales and Customer Success team to keep them abreast of customer satisfaction, critical issuess, and identify possible expansions opportunities.
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B SaaS as a technical customer success manager, implementation manager, technical project manager, technical account manager, or technical consultant, specifically within onboarding and implementation of software.
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track and run unique flows.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing new technology for medium and large organizations.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Some travel may be required based on client needs.
- This role will be based in Dublin, with the opportunity to work remotely within Ireland.
- Experience in SaaS, PPM software, or collaborative work management (CWM) tools such as Monday, Wrike, Planview, Changepoint, CA, Mavenlink, Workfront, etc.
- Experience with relevant enterprise solutions such as JIRA, ServiceNow, SFDC, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Netsuite, etc.
- Experience in Big 4 consulting firm or equivalent enterprise software Professional Services org, deploying software across multiple organizations and use cases of an enterprise.
- Experience building technical integrations via API, middleware, or PaaS tools.
- PMP or Agile Scrum certified.
- MBA preferred.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit clickup.com.