- Build & Run activities in ITIL Incident and Problem Management Process (e.g. support during tool roll out, customer support related to process topics)
- Collect and discuss requirements related to the Incident and Problem Management process
- Coordination of regular meetings within the process team Incident and Problem Management
- Responsibility to create and update process relevant training material (incl. training videos)
- Responsibility to organize and moderate Problem Management trainings
- Support Process Designer during roll-out activities
- Create supportive reports and analysis for the process designer and stakeholders
- ITIL solid foundation know-how, ITIL V3 foundation certification preferred.
- ITIL intermediate basic know-how preferred , even with cutting-edge knowledge
- Broad IT know-how in area of IT infrastructure and application at least 3 years of experience working with ITIL V3 foundation
- English Skill C1 – Fluent English speaking in both oral and writing
- Moderation Skill – Good intentional cooperation/communication/consultation skill
- Strong agility of self-learning
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.