About the job
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
Customer service is our #1 Core Value at ClickUp, and we want users of all sizes to experience the absolute best support interactions they’ve ever had. To make that happen our Priority Support Specialists work with our largest users to ensure the support they receive is both contextual to their needs and exceptional.
As a Priority Support Specialist you’ll have the opportunity to partner closely with some of our largest users and build an understanding of their business in order to provide white-glove support through email, chat and occasionally over the phone. You’ll work with many teams at ClickUp to both debug issues our users face and represent their needs across the company.
As we scale quickly, you’ll also have an opportunity to build processes and workflows that directly impact our ability to provide exceptional support at a growing scale.
- Build a deep knowledge of the ClickUp product to provide contextualized support to strategic Enterprise users,
- Support our EMEA sales and success team in addressing regional user needs and support escalations,
- Work closely with Enterprise users to understand their use of ClickUp, their goals and their processes,
- Become a trusted advocate for your users internally, representing their needs to key stakeholders at ClickUp,
- Troubleshoot incoming support requests and own their resolution, managing user expectations clearly throughout,
- Optimize team specific documentation and workflows to empower great support experiences at growing scale.
- 3+ years prior experience in a customer support role, preferably with large strategic users,
- Fluency in one of these languages: French, Spanish, German.
- A passion for people and genuine desire to solve problems,
- A near perfect attention to detail and ability to see big picture needs,
- Proven ability to breakdown complex problems into clear, actionable next steps,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong time management skills and an ability to efficiently prioritize.
- Past experience working in Technical Account Management or Customer Success Roles,
- An existing familiarity with the ClickUp product.
- Located in Dublin, Ireland
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit clickup.com.