About the job
Working model: hybrid
- Creating reports and analysis for internal departments and partners;
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports and replying to ad hoc queries;
- Good English & Polish language skills (oral and written);
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (pivots, power query, nested formulas);
- Experience in working with SQL (temporary tables, joins, optimization on basic level);
- Knowledge of MS Power BI platform would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical thinking and creative, resourceful problem solving skills;
- Self-reliance while meeting quality standards;
- Ability to learn quickly and work under the pressure of time;
- Willing to support and help users with daily issues;
- Solid teamwork skills.
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- Excellent package including complex medical care with dentist, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Professional training courses, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with internal clients and colleagues across the globe;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit usbank.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.