About the job
SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
In the international programs the Integration Lead acts as the right hand of the International Program Manager to ensure end-to-end technical integration between Client HRIS system and local payroll engine is setup, tested and working smoothly. He/she will act as a Single Point of Contact for the client related to all technical questions and ensures that internally the questions are answered so he/she can report back to the client.
- Act as a SPOC towards the external client and internal departments during the implementation for all technical related questions and issues.
- Work closely together with local payroll teams to ensure alignment between integration & payroll set-up.
- Functional approach to translate/explain payroll requirements into integration requirements to customers.
- Provide functional analysis, based on discovery to technical teams, so they can configure the necessary technical components.
- Work closely with IT-team in setting up configuration of the products.
- Work with technical and payroll teams in setting up integration, preparing test cycle, Data quality checks, …
- Guide the client and different internal teams in End-To-End Testing.
- Act as a true problem solver and follow-up on bugs, issues, questions before going to the customer.
- Make sure a clear handover to Services is done.
- Create new and manage/improve existing implementation processes and tools.
- Work closely together with product teams on improvements and lessons learned from the project.
- Early adaptor for new functionalities and products.
- Provide training and advice to new Integration Leads and Implementation Consultants.
- Validation of release management tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- You have strong analytical skills with a consultancy mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills and can communicate intelligently at all levels.
- You ensure a collaborative way of working.
- You have a positive and solution oriented mindset.
- You have previous HR- and/ or Payroll delivery or services for at least 2 years.
- You have worked in an international environment or have prior knowledge of multi-country implementations.
- You have experience with Success Factors, Workday or similar platforms.
- You have knowledge of data interchange formats such as Json, SFTP, XML, XSLT, etc…
- You have experience in the testcycles: setup a test plan, ensure execution.
- You speak German and English fluently.
- You are willing to travel occasionally in Europe.
SD Worx offers you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, homework, working from other offices,… you can organize your own work.
For us, learning and innovating are like breathing, inspiring us to always go beyond. We offer multiple trainings, projects… where you will learn from experts or in practice. From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sdworx.com.