About the job
We are Oriflame
Founded in Sweden 1967, we are a social selling beauty company present in over 60 countries around the world. We have a different and holistic view on beauty – Beauty by Sweden. For us beauty is a way of life; to be healthy, enjoy beautiful skin and to find your personal expression. Our portfolio of nature-inspired beauty products powered by science are marketed through approximately 3 million Independent Oriflame Brand Partners.
1. Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to is to provide accurate product forecast for given markets according to process using available models and systems.
2. What will you do?
- Ensure accurate forecasts and proper pricing for given markets
- Reach forecast accuracy targets
- Manage products prices and evaluate margin in order to achieve set goals
- Deliver set margin targets (ensure low level of product mix)
- Update trends
- Prepare reports for catalogue evaluation
- Monitor forecast accuracy
- Being main contact to given market
3. Your background and your qualifications:
- Master Degree in Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics ,Management or Logistic
- Min 2 years of experience in an international company (FMCG preferable) as forecasting or pricing specialist, marketing analyst, stock controller, demand planner, marketing specialist or similar
- Excel fluency
- English fluency
- Analytical skills (proven experience)
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Can-do, proactive and problem solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and respond effectively with internal customers
- Experience in product forecasting and/or pricing would be an advantage
4. What do we offer?
- Medical private insurance (Medicover)
- Life insurance (Compensa)
- Cafeteria of benefits (Medicover) with subsidized sport card
- Cosmetic allowance (possibility to try great Oriflame products)
- Internal training opportunities and access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Home Office options (Hybrid work model) and flexible working hours (you can start your work from 6:00 till 9:30)
- Great organization culture and possibility to work in multinational teams
- Does this match your profile and expectations?
Then don’t hesitate and apply now. Or spread the word to people who might be the right match.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit oriflame.csod.com.