About the job
At FREE NOW we are at the most exciting point in our history – building a world-class product used daily by more than a million people. We are a part of one of the most dynamic spaces for innovation in the world today: shaping mobility. Our daily business is solving large-scale, highly complex problems – and we love it. As a new “family member” you will stretch, learn, grow, and have fun doing it in a creative, diverse and collaborative environment. Don’t join FREE NOW because of our perks or great office locations, join us if you can’t wait to disrupt the mobility industry with us!
As a Data Analyst in the Analytics Enablement team at FREE NOW you will become a part of our core team of experts on Analytics. Y ou will be developing and improving FREE NOW’s Analytics and Reporting environment and supporting all Analytical roles in the company to bring them to the next level.
This is your job:
- You are owning Tableau as our main Data visualisation tool and are responsible for an optimal environment and the continuous automation and modernisation of the Platform
- You are the first contact for analysts for structural support (Reporting infrastructure, Data visualisation tools, etc.)
- You will communicate with various stakeholders within the Analytics team and the broader organisation in order to translate Business needs to Data solutions
- You build dashboards and Data sources using SQL and Tableau to allow self service reporting of product features, campaigns and KPIs
- You are responsible for the single source of truth as well as top level reporting and respective KPIs itself
- You document, maintain and structure our usage of Tableau and Metabase reporting platforms
- You educate end users to expand their capabilities to make Data driven decisions using the tools we provide
- You identify Data requirements of the business and translate into functional requirements for Data engineers and help improve Data platform performance
- You maintain Tableau Server to ensure accessibility, reliability, and GDPR compliance
What you’ll bring:
- Degree in Business studies, Computer science or another subject with a significant Mathematical, Statistical or Scientific focus (or significant professional experience in these areas)
- Professional experience in Analytics, Data or a related field
- Excellent Knowledge and Expertise in Tableau
- Good knowledge of SQL and Query optimisation (Python is a plus)
- Analytical mindset and good Critical thinking and Problem solving abilities
- Stakeholder and Project Management skills
- Good communication skills, team orientated and autonomous
- Fluent in English
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 70 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidised gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? We offer Udemy e-learning platform, subsidised language classes, internal peer-to-peer trainings and more to support your learning & development opportunities.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly mobility budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, kudos and many more!
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW is the Mobility Super App with the largest choice for consumers across Europe. More than 56 million users in 16 markets and in over 170 cities today are already moving freely from A to B by accessing the largest selection of mobility options available in one app. Through the unique integration of mobility brands and payment services, they can book their nearest taxi, private hire vehicle, car sharing, or micro-mobility option such as eScooters, eMopeds, and eBikes within the app. FREE NOW aggregates numerous mobility brands with the ambition to make urban mobility more efficient and sustainable without adding new vehicles on the street. The German based company is backed by the BMW Group and Mercedes-Benz Mobility. In total, around 1,850 employees in more than 27 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Thomas Zimmermann.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.