About the job
The future is what you make it. By joining Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions, you become a member of our diverse team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who create the things that shape our future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
The primary responsibilities of this position are timely and accurate processing of the company’s project orders. You will be processing, reviewing, and entering the data of the project orders into Oracle. You will also process project closeouts, project-related maintenance requests, and record retention into shared folders under several applications. This position will interface with multiple internal customers.
- Exhbit attention to detail skills when reviewing legally-binding contracts and act with urgency to benefit internal & external customers.
- Challenge your creative talents and expose yourself to diverse cultures and developing markets, with an emphasis on EMEA.
- Develop process-improvement ideas that can streamline, automate, and improve the Order Entry process.
- One year of professional experience
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Oracle experience is a plus.
- Data Entry
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multi-task & Prioritize
- Communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
What do we offer
- Possibilities to grow within the newly built structures of Honeywell
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time contract
- City center location in Katowice (great commute) – hybrid work model
- Multinational team and management passionate about people development
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit join.com.