About the job
Communication with agency network:
- Ensure the distribution of all the basic documents (SOP, modification,…) and make sure that the information is well “assimilated” by the different contacts of the network
- Ensure the animation of the Community Elite of the Key Accounts department for which you will be responsible
- Ensure that this community is the main and only platform for exchanges (via the tools that will be proposed to you)
- Coordinate with other key account players (KAM, Inside sales / sales representative, etc.)
- Ambassador of the Cx culture (Customer Experience) shared with all
Operational support :
- Accompany the customer in his daily ops issue (equipment, space, booking,…)
- Participate in customer meetings (MBR, QBR, operational meetings, …)
- Follow up on document exploitation problems in case of blockage (recovery, exchange, loss of document)
- Support the agencies for the treatment of disputes
- Support the internal actors to facilitate the resolution if necessary
- Follow the respect of SLA’s
Analyze, process and provide analysis of recurring malfunctions :
- Make proposals and review the areas of improvement o Internally at CMA CGM (Lines, agencies, SSC, etc.)
- Externally (BCO, FF, …)
- Follow up on corrective actions
- Promote VAS upsell to the network and customers
KPI operational performance :
- Monitor global KPIs
- Establish the operational Dashboard of Elite customers
- Analyze customer surveys and visibility on CMA CGM and customer performance indicators
- Monitor the activity of the agencies with a consolidated vision
Transverse function of the department:
- Establish process, best practices for the Elite
- Training of the network
PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- With a higher education in Commerce, Logistics or Transport, you have at least 2 years of experience, ideally in a commercial or customer service function.
- You have a very good knowledge of operational procedures and techniques in the maritime sector.
- In addition, you are comfortable with computer tools (EXCEL, CRM, database management, Qliksense) and office automation and your English is fluent in both written and spoken form.
- You are recognized for your sense of customer service and your strength of influence/persuasion allows you to create a real commercial relationship with your customers with an objective of retention but also of commercial development via the sale of Value Added Services (VAS).
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.