About the job
COLLECTIONS ANALYST – CONTRACT
My client, a Galway City based software company, seeks to hire a new Collections Analyst on a temporary contract basis. You will be responsible for the overall management of a portfolio of debtors, including the collection, management and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts. You’ll be Interfacing with sales teams, Regional Finance, and Customer Order Management to ensure quick resolution of issues. This is a temporary contract via CPL, working remotely initially reporting to the Collections Manager.
- Cash Collection: sending statements on a regular basis, maintaining a proactive approach with Customers, Account teams and Regional Finance. Meeting past due targets set monthly.
- Bad Debt Collection: meeting/exceeding bad debt and aging targets.
- Customer reviews: organizing customer calls to discuss aging past due invoices. Recording disputed values.
- Regional reviews: attending reviews with Finance and account teams to discuss high risk accounts monthly.
- Knowledge of SAP – Desirable
- Proficient using MS Suite – Excel & Word.
- Previous experience in a Collections/AR role is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to deal with people at all levels internally and externally
- Understanding of general business concepts.
- Good analytical skills
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit www.cpl.com.