About the job
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades.
Every day, Euroclear processes around 200.000 transactions. At the very heart of our organization, the Operations Division is responsible for delivering premier settlement and related services to our clients. Starting your career in our Operations Department will give you a unique grounding in how the global financial system works.
Banking Operations Specialist
- Building external relationships with depositaries and agents,
- Answering inquiries from Client Services teams and providing continuous support on Corporate Actions Services,
- Developing product or market-specific knowledge,
- Resolving complex issues and ability to expand knowledge beyond the strict boundaries of the team,
- Managing the collection of information and the notification of events
- Taking care of all the aspects surrounding a corporate event
- Ability to cope with change and to strive for constant improvement and innovation in the team
- Have a critical view to challenge processes
- You have at least 1 year of experience in corporate environment
- You are risk-aware, risk-minded and capable to quickly escalate any issue to your management,
- Your English is very good
- You are stress-resistant and able to produce accurate work with excellent quality.
- You put clients at first.
- You are analytical minded, with the ability to solve problems, and enjoy managing complexity.
- You are a team player.
- You are a quick learner, who is open minded and ready to integrate changes in markets and procedures.
New Ways of Working:
Find your own optimal balance within our hybrid working model, where you can connect at the office and also benefit from remote working (only 4 days a month in the office required).
This key role does imply being involved with our team Watch Duty, hence work outside of business hours is sometimes required as launches in production are generally carried out after 5 pm, some days until 8:30 pm.
What we offer:
We offer an excellent opportunity to practice and develop your talents in a highly professional and motivated team, interacting with many stakeholders across the whole organization.
Why join us?
Embark on your new adventure at Euroclear, and work at the heart of the global capital markets. We connect over 2,000 financial institutions across the globe. As an open and resilient infrastructure, we contribute to the stability of the financial markets. We help clients cut through complexity, lower costs, and mitigate risks of financial transactions. At Euroclear, we have the a clear ambition to use our key role to facilitate and accelerate a sustainable global financial system. Join us and work closely with inspiring, supportive and engaged colleagues from more than 80 different countries. Develop your talents while interacting with people at all levels across the organisation. We are growing, and so will you!
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model (4 days a month in the office)
- Christmas gifts
- Employee referral program
- Annual bonus
- Benefit platform with an attractive dedicated budget
Great Place to Work for All
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, and strive to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, etc.). If you need any specific accommodation due to disability or any other reason, you can let the recruiter know during your application process.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit don.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.