About the job
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
Onsite IT Support Analyst – L2
NTT DATA Services currently seeks an IT Support Analyst to join their team working onsite with a major client based in Warsaw. The Engineer is responsible for the technical support of hardware and software across the sites for all hardware and software Incidents and requests for end-user computing support (including desktops, laptops, mobile and printers) This role combines good level technical skills with an emphasis on the delivery of a high level of customer service.
- Review, troubleshoot and approve operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Install, maintain and optimise desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
- Instructs users in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows 10, Office 365 Operational and configuration knowledge
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Break Fix IT Support, Desk Side Support and Install, Move, Add Change (IMAC)
- Good knowledge of Diagnosis tools and processes
- Basic understanding of the purpose and operation of software distribution technologies (e.g. SCCM)
- Experience with MAC Support and deployment (JAMF)
- Fluent in English & Polish Language
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
Find good articles here.
To apply for this job please visit careers-inc.nttdata.com.